The KSP Upper Control Arm is specifically designed for Toyota Tacoma, effectively correcting the ball joint angle for front leveling kits ranging from 2" to 4". These Upper Control Arms feature a solid Q235 Carbon Steel Plate, ensuring exceptional strength, and are manufactured using a high-strength argon arc welding process.
The TACOMA Upper Control Arm is constructed from 1.25" DOM Tubing and Tig Welded, resulting in improved driving dynamics, handling characteristics, and suspension articulation. KSP's Upper Control Arms incorporate POM ball joints, providing a greater range of motion and increased wheel articulation compared to standard or OE replacements. Additionally, they undergo CNC machining to ensure a bolder and safer pipe diameter, further enhancing their performance and durability.
The KSP (UCA) shows a special design with polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings for simple lubrication, offering superior strength and durability.
1996-2003 TOYOTA TACOMA 4WD
1995-2002 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 3rd N180
- Designed for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift
- Maintain stock ride quality
- Polyurethane bushing for driving performance and longer service life
- TIG welding supply better reinforced than regular MIG welding
- Constructed from 1.25" DOM tubing for superior strength and durability
- High quality dust cover of ball joint supply longer service life
- Corrects geometry for proper alignment and improved handling
- Powder coated finish
- Ball joint and bushing parts can be replaced
- Lifetime warranty for tubular arms and one year warranty for ball joints and bushings
- Included 2 upper control arms, 8 Poly Bushings, 4 sleeves, 4 zerks and lubrication