The KSP Upper Control Arm is specifically designed for 4Runner and Land Cruiser vehicles and effectively corrects the ball joint angle for front leveling kits ranging from 2" to 4". These Forged Upper Control Arms feature a solid Q235 Carbon Steel Plate, ensuring exceptional strength, and are constructed using a high-strength argon arc welding process.
The 4Runner Upper Control Arm is constructed from 1.25" DOM Tubing and Tig Welded, resulting in improved driving dynamics, enhanced handling characteristics, and superior suspension articulation. KSP's Forged Upper Control Arms incorporate POM ball joints, providing a greater range of motion and increased wheel articulation compared to standard or OE replacements. Additionally, the Upper Control Arms are CNC machined, guaranteeing a bolder and safer pipe diameter.
The KSP (UCA) uses a forged design with polyurethane bushings and zerk fittings for simple lubrication, delivering superior strength and durability for reliable performance.
1996-2003 TOYOTA TACOMA 4WD
1995-2002 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 3rd N180
- Designed for vehicles with 2 to 4 inches of front lift
- Maintain stock ride quality
- Polyurethane bushing for driving performance and longer service life
- TIG welding supply better strength than regular MIG welding
- Constructed from 1.25" DOM tubing for superior strength and durability
- High quality dust cover of ball joint supply longer service life
- Corrects geometry for proper alignment and improved handling
- Powder coated finish
- Ball joint and bushing parts can be replaced
- Lifetime warranty for tubular arms and one-year warranty for ball joints and bushings
- Included 2 upper control arms, 8 Poly Bushings, 4 sleeves, 4 zerks and lubrication